Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag back. :3
1. I am a girl…
2. I’m from Melbourne, where the weather is bipolar and there is nothing to do in the outside world for an antisocial person.
3. I am Chinese…surprise surprise. Basically all my followers are people I know in real life anyway…-sigh-
4. I am obsessed with crafting stuff. Unless it’s too complicated…D: I think I go through phases in my life, where I see something interesting related to craft and then get obsessed by it. For example, ever since I was small I was really into origami. And not just like, ‘chatterboxes-and-paper-hats-are-fun-to-make’ type, I would actually go out to the library and borrow books and everything…and I would always borrow really huge thick books to take home and analyse. Also, I could never find any origami paper (thanks to the lack of azn shops in Melbourne) so I would get white paper, fold it into a square, and then colour it in (being the diligentcoughcough person I am) and THEN start folding. And near the start of this year, I came across 3D origami, and THEN got obsessed with that, because it was a good thing to make as a birthday present, and it looked good too, and recently I found out about polymer clay, and honestly, I think I spent hours and hours on youtube watching tutorials cos I thought it was so cool. Yep. Thanks to this, I am mostly known as ‘the-person-to-turn-to-if-you-need-origami-done-for-you’
5. erm…I have a dad, mum, two brothers (one older and one younger) four aunties, three uncles, one 20 year-old (or something) dude cousin, and two girl cousins who are basically babies. I also have two grandpas and a grandma.
6. I really don’t know what to write…erm…I have heaps of friends on tumblr, and if they don’t have tumblr, we are in the middle of converting them, even if it is a difficult job -coughnancy,yvonne,carolinecough-
7. At the start of the year I always said “GASP.” in an expressionless voice…but now I don’t really say it at all…in fact, I think I’ve stolen my friend yuriisu’s (http://yuriisu.tumblr.com/) phrase “sigh” D:
8. I’m really running out of things to say…hmm…well my friends and I (gosh that sounds so posh…but if I say ‘my friends and me’ it would be incorrect ashchcmasc) anyways, my friends and I have this family thing going on in our group. For example, there’s a couple who have two children…the mother has a sister, who adopted a child. The father has a brother who’s single and secretly pining for a family friend. And of course, there are parents of the couple, and also parents of those parents. And there are like 3 godmothers and a few family friends…but the main members of the family are in our group, whereas the godmothers are slightly outside the group. It may sound weird and childish, but whatever…
9. (nearly there :D) Ahh yes, I have a slight obsession with pandas. It may be because at the start of the year, for an oral presentation, I said “the panda represents me because it shares the same desire in devouring nutrition as well as disliking physical activities.” (sadly, I copied and pasted this from the document, and was horrified to see that it was in Comic Sans. I will now proceed to jump off a cliff) I also like tigers, because it is my Chinese zodiac and I just liked them since I was small. Also, my starsign is Gemini.
10. FINALLY. I nearly forgot what I was about to say here, since I moved the tiger and Gemini thing from here to the ninth paragraph thingy and then got distracted…so yeah, I have memory loss…but thankfully I remembered :D. I’m pretty tall for my age (around 170cm) so people always talk about it…BUT I AM NOT THE TALLEST. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TALLER THAN MEEE.
Anyways, thanks for listening (well…reading) if you actually read it…BYE.